All images are from StarvingArtistamps except the cloud which is ASITH.
Basic instructions: 1. color image 2. add dots, dashes or any doodle details. 3. use white gel pen to make image pop or add contrasting colors.
I took these basic instructions and added my interpretation.
For the Robots lost in the city card:
1. on piece of white cardstock I colored it with Prisma color pencils. Did stripes & dots of colors then used gamsol to move the colors around. added lines with color pencils & Inkssentials white pen.
2. cut out city and taped to light blue cardstock that I stamped with clouds(brilliance white & gold ink) then stippled colors over clouds.
3. punched out circles of clouds, taped to blue scallop circle to create two moons.
4. stamped robots, colored with Prisma color pencils & blended colors with gamsol then added doodles with Inkssentials white pen. cut out & mounted to card.
5. stamped mailbox, colored same as robots and mounted to card. wrote USA Mail with Inkssentials white pen.