My stamping adventures

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mystery ATC swap


I don't know about anybody else but I'm having so much fun receiving all these Fish (see 3/5/09 post) Mystery ATC's from an atc yahoo group I belong to. I'm hosting March Mystery ATC swap .... what that means is I stamped up a bunch of an image in this case SU fish then I sent them to all the participants. When they receive the image they color, cut or whatever they want then send to their partner. If they wanted they could send one to the hostess of the month and so far these are the ones I have received.
Credits from left to right: top row: Jessie Mae (two on top row), middle row: Shirl & Marge, bottom row: Kathy & Ravenz.
thank you!
Stamp It! Create It! Have Fun! stamping sue
Please check out classes I'm teaching in sidebar. Come join the fun!

No comments: