My stamping adventures

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mystery ATC swap

Wanted to share my Mystery ATC for a swap in a yahoo group I belong to called ATCsAREUS. It's a small group of women who like to create ATC's of all types. A new swap idea was suggested to our group called Mystery ATC which was started a few months ago and this month March, I'm hosting. I just sent out this fun fish to all the participates and now what they do is cut, color or decorate him any way they want then send him out to their respective partners at the end of the month.


I of course, had to stamp extras for me to play with and this is just one ATC I did. He is stamped with basic black ink then colored with Pebbles Chalks to give him a nice soft glow.
Stamp It! Create It! Have Fun! stamping sue

2 comments:

christina d said...

I had to come look! I have ideas already. It sure is a cute fish!!

loretta said...

I wish SU had not retired this set, it is so cute, you did a wonderful job with this!