My stamping adventures

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fun with die cuts

These are die cut door hangers and what I did is just some basic stamping on them using Sunday International stamps by Dee Gruenig. These are big and bold stamp images that are great for direct to stamp coloring. I used the big numbers with vertical sayings and Pirates on the other door hanger.









This is an envelope die cut that I made into an envelope note card which just means I added a card to the inside to use as writing surface. So it is an envelope & card in one. Used fun set of Scarecrow set from Dee Gruenig collection.
Just a couple of fun and easy ways to stamp on die cuts. Die cuts are available at most craft stores & stamp stores. Check them out and see what you can do with them. I sound like a commercial, don't mean to just enjoy the simplicity of the blank canvas sometimes.
Stamp It! Create It! Have Fun! stamping sue

No comments: