My stamping adventures

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Upcoming classes for April 2009



I'm creating new classes & updating old classes for the coming year. New class I have pending to teach in April at Beautiful Impressions, Westbrook, CT. I'm calling this class( see picture) Card Party. This is a class for intermediate to advanced stampers who want to learn how to create interactive cards like a ribbon pull card, waterfall or shakers.
Another class I call All In One or Variety Show can't make up my mind which I want to use.
This class is for beginners to advanced stampers. You will learn quick & easy backgrounds and collage stamping. After creating your background paper you will cut it up and cover mini composition book, make several card & more.
Stamp It! Create It! Have Fun!

No comments: