Sunday, February 1, 2009
Trash to treasures
Keep your "trash" because you never know when it will become a useful tool for another project. The background on this card was made with a piece of cardstock I had punched circles out for another project but here it is used as a stencil. Also with this card I got out my trustee stipple brushes ..... which I always say,"stipple brushes are a stampers' best friend!"
1. Place punched out stencil on white cardstock.
2. Using Adirondack ink pads Meadow & Butterscotch (scan colors differ from actual ink) stipple color on stencil.
3. Move the stencil to different parts of the cardstock to fill the card with colored circles.
4. Stamp Wizard (Faerie Song Art stamps) with any good black ink over the circles.
5. Wrap & tie ribbon around a piece of black cardstock then layer all pieces onto green note card.