My stamping adventures

Friday, February 13, 2009

Background fun!









Let's talk about backgrounds. Last year I started this notebook thinking I would just keep adding to it whenever I wanted to remember a background I had done. Showing here is the cover of my notebook and a page showing the instructions for playing with fun foam along with samples. Fun Foam is just a fun product found in the kids section of the craft store. Here I cut shapes out of the fun foam then painted it with Gesso. After the gesso dried I painted acrylic paints on it. Allow it all to dry. After dry I collage stamped images all over it with Brilliance Black ink pad but you could use any good permenant ink pad. That's all there is to it.

I'll add another background soon.

Have fun and experiment!

1 comment:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Wow! These are really kool!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!