My stamping adventures

Monday, May 8, 2023

Everything coming up carrots

Everything coming up carrots

card #1
stamps/dies used:  SU Thanks a Bunch 

For these cards I used up things I had done already, like shaving cream backgrounds, and die cuts.  Yes, I have a baggie full of die cuts ready to be used on my cards.

Card #1 measurements:

A2 card: 4 1/4" x 11" 

pop up strip: folded to create a box

card #2

Card #2 Double pop up measurements:

A2 card: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"

inside layer: 8 1/4" x 5 1/4"  folded in half. With card folded in half, cut on folded edge to create pop ups.


Card #3 Explosion fold measurements:
A2 card: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
inside explosion fold: 7" square 


Card #4 Tag pop up card
See measurements for card #2
Check out this pop up post for more pictures and instructions on how to make pop up cards.
Let me know in the comments if you have made pop up or explosion fold cards.
Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.
***not affiliated with above company just happy customer***

No comments: