My stamping adventures

Thursday, August 11, 2022

3D embossed oxide card panels

 3D embossed oxide card panels

                                             Altenew Whimsical bouquet 3D embossing folder

OOOOPS! I posted the blog post with the finished cards here before I posted this blog post with the card panels. So sorry for the confusion of the posts.

Still having fun with these 3D embossing folders!  There are twelve more card fronts for me to make into cards.  

                                            Altenew Decorative Florals 3D embossing folder

Another six card fronts to make into cards.  This time I got out my distress oxide ink pads.  Basically what I did was brayer the oxide inks onto the 3D folder itself.  Then place a piece of white cardstock inside the inked 3D folder, and ran it through my Big Kick.  Just to let you know you can use whatever brand machine you own. When I got tired of braying on the ink ... I just took the ink pad right to the folder!  By the time I'm done playing with these two 3D embossing folders, I will have replenished my supply of birthday, anniversary, and thinking of you cards.  Finished cards to come soon.

Check some more with these 3D embossing folders here and here. 

Thank you for stopping by.  Come back again soon.

***not affiliated with above company just happy customer***


No comments: