My stamping adventures

Friday, May 12, 2023

Seashells

 Seashells

Weather is warming up so thinking of the seashore.

used:  SU Seashell 3D EF

This is a simple card for me, because only used minimal supplies.  Also got out cream and kraft cardstock.  I hardly ever use cream cardstock.  Thinking of seashore made me think of sand, soooooo why not use cream cardstock.

First I ran cream cardstock through my Big Kick, with 3D embossing folder.  I do like 3D embossing folders ... they just make cardstock pop.  Here's a tip when using a 3D embossing folder ... give the cardstock a quick spritz of water to soften it a little.  Most of the time, if you do this, the 3D EF will not crack the fibers of the cardstock.  Next edged it a little with light brown ink.  If you noticed there are a couple of cut out shells mounted on the embossed card.  For this all you need to do is run a second cardstock through your machine with the 3D EF.  I had a die cut birthday (not sure of the company for birthday die) die out and glued that to embossed card.  Adhere embossed card to A2 kraft card.  Simple card but effective.  Don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.

***not affiliated with above company just happy customer***


No comments: