My stamping adventures

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Dec. 2023-Love and Jan 2024-shoebox swap

 Dec. 2023-Love and Jan. 2024-shoebox swap

Today I'm featuring two months for my Creative Crew card local swap group.

                                                stamps used:  Unity stamp co. 2 step wreath

We decided to combine December and January meeting because we were all so busy with the holiday.  The December theme was Love, so I did the 2 step wreath in green and red on a circle card.  Added a love saying to cement the theme.

                                        stamps used:  Stampin' Up Waterfront (saying), Stampin' Up DSP

Theme for January 2024 is a shoebox swap.   Each guest brings all of the supplies needed to make a card… and packs it all in a shoe box or any container. In the shoe box is a sample of the finished card, pre-cut card stock and all the stamps, ink & accessories needed to make the card. 


I had to go one step further, and do two cards.  Card #1 is basic and card #2 is stepped up a little.  I did fracture cards which you can see here in this post with a template.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.




No comments: