My stamping adventures

Monday, April 24, 2023

Dancing Poppies

 Dancing Poppies

                 stamps/stencils used: Altenew Dancing poppies stamp/dies, Flowing drops stencil

I am enjoying playing with this stamp, and die set called Dancing Poppies.  It is a different style of stamp/die for me, because the die is all in one.  What I mean is it's one big die that cuts out all the flowers separately.  I like it, because you can make multiply flowers in one pass of the die.  This bundle also has a layering coloring stencil ... which is a big plus for me.  Makes for easy coloring of the flowers.

Basic instructions:

On a 4" x 5 1/4" white card panel I partially stenciled the flowing drops stencil on the edge of the panel.

On a die cut oval stamp saying, then mount with foam mounting tape on stenciled panel.  Adhere flowers and leaves to oval piece.  

tip:  I cut off the leaves from the full flower pieces.  Only because I didn't want the stems of the flowers on my card design.

I will be entering this card here at Altenew challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.

***not affiliated with above company just happy customer***



No comments: