My stamping adventures

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

More Thanksgiving wreath cards!

 More Thanksgiving wreath cards!

Can't stop making these cards, because they are so much fun to create.

stamps used:  Gina K. designs Autumn wreath builder stamp set

I used the wreath builder template 

to make A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") cards.  I placed a 3 3/4" x 5" card into the wreath builder template starting in the square orientation.  The card hangs out of the template but that is fine.  I like to put a light pencil mark is the corner of the card, that I will be moving from point to point in the template. This makes it easier for me not to move the card to the wrong position.

Only this time when I was done with all the stamping, I added some dimension with an embossing folder ... just at the bottom of the card.
Please go to the search bar, type in wreath builder cards to see lots more of these style cards.
Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon.



No comments: