My stamping adventures

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Tags

 Tags


I decided to die cut some tags, and just play, so here are the tags. What I did first was get out my GinaKdesigns mini tag wreath builder template out.  
Luckily the tag die I have ..... fit into the template perfectly.  If you look at the photo above, you will see the tag on the left is just randomly stamped.  The tag on the right is used the way the template was intended ... to make a wreath image.  The other tags on the table I just added left over pieces of pattern papers.  I figured why not use up some of the pattern papers that were out on my table.  As you can see they are odd shaped, so I adhered them on the tags on an angle and done.  That's all for today ... hope you like my left over tags.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.

***not affiliated with above company just satisfied customer***


1 comment:

stamping sue said...

I appreciate your comment. thanks for stopping by.