My stamping adventures

Friday, April 16, 2021

Blue flower sketch card

 Blue flower sketch card

                                                         stamps used:  Altenew stamp co.

This is a sketch card I made for Pixel Maven's retreat blog for the month of April.  I know I've said this before but I will say it again (because this is my blog, teeheeehee) I'm not a real fan of sketches but I keep trying.

This card uses Altenew Calming Reverie stamp/die set.  This flower measures approximately 3 1/2" x 3 1/4" so that would fit most of an A2 card. If you look at my card, you will see that I cut off some of this flower to mimic the sketch you see below.  

I also put my image on the opposite side of the card as the sketch ... we will say that is a "left-handed thing".  I also used an embossed layer instead of pattern paper just to give it another effect.  

thanks for stopping by.  come back again soon.

***not affiliated with any of the above companies just a satisfied customer***



2 comments:

Bunny said...

I love a blue flower. Altenew has some great florals. This is very pretty. [Bunny]

stamping sue said...

Bunny - thank you. Yes, I think Altenew has some of the best flowers.