My stamping adventures

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Bird sketch #6

 Bird sketch #6

stamps used:  Altenew stamp co.

For this sketch I dug into my container of die cuts .... yes, I have a container of different stamped out dies.  They come in handy when I need a quick card or like in this case ... a sketch card.  Besides having a container of already cut out stamped dies, I also have a small pile of background cards.  If I remember correctly in this background I blended a couple of colors, then adhered some different size double sided tape, so I could press on some gold foil.  Also dug into my stash of self-sticking gems for more sparkle.  Adding this card to Pixel Maven's retreat blog challenge for February.

Thanks for stopping by and please do come back again soon.
***not affiliated with any of the above companies just a satisfied customer***


2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Looking good! I have extra pieces and backgrounds kicking around, but never seem to think of pulling them out and putting them together. I'll have to try to do more of that. Thanks for the inspiration.

Ms. Tamp said...

I like this idea share. I think it does work very well for the sketch and would love to get this one! Great use for the extra bits.