My stamping adventures

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

wobbly goats

Wobble Goats

You know the saying:  weebles wobble but they don't fall down!  well, here are goat wobbles ... but do they or don't they fall down??????????!?!!?  that is the question.














stamps used:  Stampin' Up
here are what the wobble mechanisms look like:
peel off the backing ... stick to image you want to wobble ... then stick to card.

I choose some backgrounds I already had made to use for these cards.  A couple of the backgrounds are blended backgrounds and the other two are left over pieces from thin frame die cards. I colored the goats with my prisma color pencils.
These are just fun cards to create and actually make wobble!
Thanks for stopping by.  come back again soon.  comments are welcomed.

4 comments:

Bunny said...

If they're fainting goats they'll definitely fall down. I love a good wobbler card. These are so cute. [Bunny]

stamping sue said...

Bunny, thank you.

PCStamper said...

What medium did you use for coloring?

stamping sue said...

Hi Petti, if you are asking about coloring the goats I used my prisma color pencils. thanks for asking.