My stamping adventures

Monday, July 20, 2020

Ferns are still forever

stamps used:  SU Forever Ferns

I just can't get enough of this stamp set and dies!  For all three of these cards I stamped a lot of the images, then die cut them ... so ... I have a little bowl on my table with all the die cuts.  Now I can just pick and use whatever die cuts I want to make a card or two or three or more.  LOL!  
I did want to point out on the second card a fun idea to add a circle sentiment, but cut out another circle frame and place it behind ..... but ..... off set.  What do you think?  a good idea or not?  Well, I like it and thought it gave another dimension to the card besides the embossed layer behind it.
Thanks for stopping by.  come back again soon.  feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

All of these cards are just beautiful.

stamping sue said...

thank you, my friend.