My stamping adventures

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Waterfront

stamps used:  SU Waterfront

This is a fun stamp set to play with, because you can build all types of scenes.  For my two cards I did a faux layer which means I stamped the scenes then die cut out circle frame, and just adhered it over the stamped scene.  With a stamp set like this one you can do second generation stamping to make, for instance, the mountains look farther away.  You can do second generation with the water and land to give dimension.  With second generation stamping ... there is no need for masking.
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave me a comment.  come back again soon.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

I really like this stamp set. You did a great job with it.

stamping sue said...

thank you, my friend. it's fun to make scenes.