My stamping adventures

Saturday, April 6, 2019

paints, stamps and stencils

Playing with paints, stamps and stencils to create fun mixed media backgrounds and more.
six pages of mixed media fun.  
started off by spraying with dylusions sprays for the base of the backgrounds.  next it was lots of different stencils using dylusions paints and even just plain water for a bleached out effect. 


For these two tags I cut up one of the background pages.  One of the stencils I sprayed came out kinda looking like blobs so I got out some Ranger liquid pearls and drew a design in the blobs.  While that was drying I stamped images on separate pieces of cardstock, fussy cut them out and just added a big of color here and there to them.  I adhered them to the tags and viola!  done!  
what do you think?  thanks for stopping by and comment to let me know what you think of my backgrounds and tags.



No comments: