My stamping adventures

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Diorama cards


stamps used:  Me & Carrie Lou, Repeat Impressions
First I want to say these are old stamps in my collection and I'm not even sure if these two companies are still in business.  In fact, these stamps are so old (1997) that they are wood mounted.
This card is called Diorama cards because, I think you look into/through them like you were looking into a diorama ..... remember we made them out of shoe boxes back in school.  Oh boy, am I showing my age by stating that fact.  
measurements:
two at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" white cardstock
score 1/2" & 1" on both sides
instructions:
punch or die cut center of front card.
accordion fold both cards 
add adhesive to one end of each side of one card then tape together.
It's really a very easy card with a wow factor.
enjoy!
come back again soon.  comments are always welcome.

No comments: