Saturday, April 21, 2018
stamps used: Stampin' Up, Stampscapes
Created a few rainy day cards because over the past few weeks it has rain here off and on quite a bit. Simple cards but I like them.
1. stamped trees with distress linen oxide ink.
2. stamped saying with brown ink. think is was SU cocoa ink.
3. stamped the lady with same brown ink on separate piece of cardstock. watercolored her with ink from same ink pad then fussy cut and adhered to stamped layer.
4. layered stamped piece on brown card then to butterscotch note card.
1. stamped lady and saying with black ink on dark grey cardstock.
2. added highlights with prisma white pencil.
3. stenciled the raindrops with white pigment ink.
4. layered stamped piece on pink cardstock then to dark grey note card.
thanks for stopping by. let me know what you think of these two simple style cards in the comment section.