My stamping adventures

Monday, February 19, 2018

Crooked layered cards with video

click on photo to make bigger
stamps used:  Rose bud/sayings by Altenew, background images by Hero Arts, Hot Potatoes, Magenta
This is my way of making what I like to call Crooked layered cards.  My way is just go for it and no measuring.  
If you would like to see how I created the layered backgrounds please go to this post with video or here to see another sample plus more links to yet more samples.
You can watch video below in this post or at my you-tube channel.

sorry for quick ending my battery ran out.  I will have another video with a little more information for these cards soon.
Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon for more on this technique.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

These are beautiful!

stamping sue said...

thank you. a fun style card.