My stamping adventures

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Art journal - week #1 - 3

week #1 - cover for my art journal
dylusions paints, stamps, color pencils

I joined a group on facebook to do an art journal ..... I'm playing catch up because it was started the first week of January but I had things going on so I'm just starting my journal ..... only 5 weeks behind.  LOL!  so far I have the cover and two more prompts done so that means I'm only a couple weeks behind but when you think about it a new prompt will be given tomorrow so really I'm three weeks behind but I do plan on catching up.  In this post you will see what I have completed so far.
week #2 texture
dylusions paints, stamps, texture paste colored with paint, stencils, washi tape

week #3 mug shot
hand drawn face colored with paints, stamp saying


                                                                     

No comments: