My stamping adventures

Thursday, November 17, 2016

watching the super moon

Well, like everyone this week our furry little HouseMouse went out to view the super moon.  I have to say it was a beautiful moon.  These two cards are simple but effective.....don't you think?  I used my favorite coloring medium which is ... if you keep up with my blog then you know it's Prisma color pencils.  Used the same colors on both cards but the only difference is the color cardstock...kraft is deep and luscious look...white is more dramatic and bright.  which is your favorite?
This stamp is from a company called Stampa Rosa that is unfortunately out of business but I believe the company Stampendous has picked some of the HouseMouse designs which is great.  I've always liked these little critters. 

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Darling card. You can get House Mouse stamps and all sorts of other merchandise directly from House-Mouse Designs.

stamping sue said...

thank you. I forgot about going direct.