My stamping adventures

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

little fish, BIG wish

Hello, yes I'm back again with another post....I think this might be a first for me.  I made this fish in a bowl circle card.  I learned this circle card trick from Jennifer McGuire Ink years ago in one of her classes I attended.  let's see if I can explain it for you ... die cut circle then score across the circle about a 1/4" to 1/2" from the top of the circle.  think I might do a little video to show it soon. leave a comment and let me know if you want a video.  anyway back to the card...after you score the top of the circle...fold it back and forth to work it out then add tape/glue to the section above the score line and adhere to a second die cut circle and you are done.
all stamps by Repeat Impressions

entering in following challenge:
1.  The House that stamps built - circle cards
2.  Simon says wednesday - let's go wild

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Your circle card is adorable, and I totally understood your instructions! Great job, and thanks so much for sharing with us at The House That Stamps Built!

Caryn said...

Fabulous fishy card - love it.
Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Caryn

stamping sue said...

so happy you understand my explanation of the circle card.
stamping sue

Heather said...

So cute!! The circle card is perfect for this fishbowl!! Love it! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.