My stamping adventures

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Fun fold upside down


This is the Joy Fold card turned around so it opens top to bottom instead of side to side.  went to a card making class with a few friends and we made this card but it surprised me because of the way it was turned topsy turvy.  thank you to our friend Holly for showing me that it's o.k. to change it up a little sometimes.
I made a video with an actual camera, yes, I am finally catching up to the world of digital.  this first video with this camera is a learning thing so please watch it ... give critique ... I have made a couple more videos which I'll post later and I learned we have an editing program where I can add type words onto the video.  You'll understand when I post those videos so without further ado here is video.  Please give a thumbs up if you like it.
measurements:
base = 4 1/4" x 11 - fold in half, open and cut off 2"
inside card = 3" x 8 1/2"  score at 3 3/4"
stamps by Just For Fun

No comments: