My stamping adventures

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Twist Away!

This is a background technique I started doing years ago.  Sometimes you just want something, something in the background and if you do then this is the technique for you! I find the best ink pads to use for this technique are fast drying pigment inks like Encore or (not affiliated just a customer) Brilliance ink pads but please feel free to use any ink pads you own and let me know how this technique works for you.   I like these two brands for the fact they are faster drying pigment inks and they are a bit sparkly on dark cardstocks but I have done this technique on glossy cardstock with dye ink pads with good results.  This is one of those techniques that it is fun just to experiment with what inks, and stamps you have in your stash. I have a video for you to watch here to get a better idea of the way I do this technique or you can go to Sue Wisniewski - YouTube to see this video and others I have done.....please give it a thumbs up if you like it.  all stamps used on this card are Just For FunCraft Supplies, Rubber Stamps, Paper Crafts, & Scrapbooking Home.   thanks for stopping by.

No comments: