My stamping adventures

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Drapery fold

Today I decided to jump on the bandwagon with the drapery fold technique. this is going to be added to all my fun folds that I like to do. There are lots of instructions out there if you do a search.  I have two cards to show you today because of the measurements I used on my cards.
pattern paper = 12" x 5 1/2" (cut in half diagonally to give you 2 pieces)
score on the long side of pattern paper at 1", 3" 4", 6", 7", 9", 10" and 11"
next fold the scored pattern paper accordion style and tape it to your card and decorate.  that's all there is to it...if you notice on my two cards the folds are going two different directions that because when I scored the second piece I forgot I wanted to show the other side of the pattern paper.  no biggie ... you know what I always say, "there are no mistakes in stamping just happy accidents!"
card details:
stamps by JustForFun stamps - visit Just For Fun Rubber Stamps for stamp details.
pattern paper/ribbons by SU

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

I like this; hadn't seen it. Good way to use double-sided patterned paper.
Thanks.

stamping sue said...

Hi Petti, it's a great way to use double sided pattern paper. easy ... you should try it.