My stamping adventures

Friday, April 1, 2016

Birds, birdhouses and feathers!


Today over at Just For Fun Rubber Stamps is our JFF April challenge with the theme ... Birds, birdhouses and/or feathers!

 I stamped a few small muslin bags for friends with a bird that was water colored with ordinary dye ink from ink pads.  I used to stamp and color on bags, t-shirts and sweatshirts all the time but haven't for years so this was a blast from the past for me.  Also have a fun front fold pocket card for you that is another blast from the past design.  It's fun to bring back the old and make it new again!  check out Sue Wisniewski - YouTube for a video how I created the front fold pocket card and don't forget to give it a thumbs up if you like it.  thanks for stopping by ... come back again soon.
stamp credits:
Just For Fun stamps - birdhouse row, warbler, sm.   

No comments: