My stamping adventures

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Tags, tags and more tags

I joined a group on facebook called One Little Tag craft challenge..... the basis of this group is to do art every day so why not do a tag.  For me I probably won't do a tag a day but I'll do as many as I can whether it be one a day, one a week or one a month.  I usually have anywhere from one to a dozen tags on my table.........that have a background on them so I figure if I finish up these tags that would be a good challenge for me.  Over to the left are three tags I plan to finish up this month.....think they have distress stain on them.  The tag on the right also has distress ink on it...on the top left corner I adhered to balloon dies I cut out of pattern paper...drew on the strings...stamped and cut out my carved bird that I colored with distress inks (yes, I like distress inks-not affiliated just like them) ... adhered to tag.  I think this will make a good birthday tag or I might put it on a card ... time will tell when I ready to use it.

No comments: