My stamping adventures

Monday, November 16, 2015

Spot on - Ease in!


Do you see spots before your eyes...don't worry it's just the spotlight technique.  you can see another card using this technique here, and here.  Also did another of my favorite style cards and that is an easel card.  Easel cards are fun and can be just about any size you want to make them.  Check out another one here and here.  You are probably wondering why this unusual color scheme ..... well because I decided to pull out my bag of scraps and use them so that is what I did.  In my scrap bag I have pieces of cardstock as small as 1" to half sheet of cardstock which as you know when folded a note card size.  The funny thing about it is I also had distress inks that match the mint and yellow cardstocks.
spotlight card details:
stamp - Just For Fun flower balloon
sequins, seam binding ribbon
easel card details:
stamps - Just For Fun hot air balloon, sentiments 1 unmounted sheet

No comments: