My stamping adventures

Thursday, August 6, 2015

multi-ink and masked plaid

So many posts this past week....please don't get spoiled with all of them because next week I will be back to my normal self with 1 or 2 posts a week.  This week is special because I took the Background Check online class and there was so much to show.
That title is a mouthful but a cool looking card even if I do say so myself.  what I did was used this very old two-sided stripe stamp for the plaid and the gray sections are masked off with post-it notes.  I have to say didn't think I would have so much fun making plaids because they have never been my favorites till ...... maybe ..... now.  card details:
stamps:
horse/buggy and saying by MFP Stamp Shop A trip to Lancaster stamp set
two-sided stripes stamp by Endless Creations
inks by Colorbox chalks, Memento london fog and VersaFine
circle dies by Spellbinders Nestabilities

No comments: