My stamping adventures

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Journal covers

Been working on the covers of my small and large journals.  take a look.  on
the left is my small journal where I first did the block painted shapes, added some stencil designs, did some doodling then stamped the little houses......could be done but who knows.  Now for my large journal I did the blacked out masking---just love that technique!  inside the diamond shapes is the brayer techniqe, stamped images---did the circle stencil with dylusion white paint...gotta love those paints!  still not done with the front cover because I want to put a title on it like my art journal or something.  I like the back of my large journal better than the front right now....I think because I really like the spade shape and the small squares stencil and you just have to love those crazy legs!

No comments: