My stamping adventures

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Back online!

Just a post to let you know I'm still around just had a mother board burn out about two weeks ago.  Needless to say it has been different not going to computer and logging on to check blogs, news and emails but I'm back!  only problem is we hadn't backed up computer to a flash drive in over a year so I lost a lot of pictures and instructions that I would be uploading to my blog.....live and learn.....don't forget to back up your information every once in a while to a flash drive for safe keeping.  Now have to learn new windows 8.1 system.....thank goodness for a son who is not afraid to click on things and go to google to ask questions.  LOL!!!
Give me a few more days and hopefully I will be back to normal here.
thanks, stamping sue

No comments: