My stamping adventures

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Fun at Adult Ed. card class


this week we had fun doing a lot of doodling on a couple of cards
especially on the panties card!  here you can see mine (on the left) and Claire's (on the right) cards....completely different but using the same stamps.  we also did a doodle card using flowers from Outlines (unfortunately out of business) stamps in olive green.
Yes, I think I'm back to my old habit

of using green which you can see with my flowers doodle card but everyone seemed to enjoy doing this card in the unusual olive green.  Doodling is fun and can be addictive as for me I've been doodling since I was a kid in my notebooks while I talk on the phone and so on.  I know now they have a fancy name for doodling which I believe is zentangles but for me doodling is just doodling.  So with that said and only being my opinion go forth and doodle to your heart's content.

1 comment:

PCStamper said...

This doodle craze had not particularly appealed to me, but I really like what you did with it. May even try it myself!