My stamping adventures

Thursday, August 7, 2014

It's August time for another tag

here's my take on Tim Holtz tag for August.  looked in my drawers of stamps and came across this little Mr. Peanut and decided to put him to use along with the SU Fairy Tales stamp.  Had a jar of distress weathered wood and mustard seed embossing powder so those are the colors I used and for the stencils I used one of TH big numbers then the other is a piece of sequins waste.  Oh yes, also used TH speckles stencil...not sure of the names of TH products  but I'm too lazy to go look in my draw.  blame it on getting over migraine.  a lou-lou of one...it even stopped me from going over to a friends' house just my unfortunate thing.  Just wanted to mention that I have decided this past year to use what I have if possible so with that in mind I went into my baggie stashes and found that dyno laugh, brads with the "pointers" and of course lots of scraps of ribbons.

entering in the following challenge:
1.Tim Holtz blog - august tag
2.  Naughty or Nice challenge - anything goes
3.  Craft Hoarders Anonymous - recycle

7 comments:

lost coast scrapper said...

Great tag! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you using your stash, Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

Pammejo said...

Great tag. Thanks for joining us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.

Tammi said...

Great tag! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Great tag! I wish the photo was bigger so I could really appreciate all the fun details you added. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

stamping sue said...

To Kathy and everyone,
if you click on my photo it will get bigger.
stamping sue

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the tag, esp. the film strip! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!