My stamping adventures

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Journal day three - Hollo's and more!

O.K. we've left N. Tonawanda and we are now in Ohio!  yes, you read right .... Ohio....why you ask because I wanted to go to Hollo's and if you are a
cardmaker this is the place to go to get cardstock!!!! they sell for $1.50 a pound and you can get a lot in a pound of cardstock.  you can also get envelopes for three cents each.  Needless to say I had my husband make a 4 hr. detour to Hollo's after visiting my dad.  I was in cardstock heaven!  After I was done there we went to W. Lake, OH to visit Ginny at her store called Small Studio.  This is not your ordinary store it is full of all kinds of things.  All in all a fun day...for me anyway.  my husband does like to walk around Hollo's ....he helps me pick out colors of cardstock.  While I was visiting with Ginny he went next door to get an ice-cream and sat in the car reading which is one of his favorite things to do.  If you get the chance you should consider visiting one or both of these stores.

1 comment:

PCStamper said...

What fun! And kudos to Alan for being such a good sport! Happy 4th!