My stamping adventures

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Tag you're it!

Had fun creating this tag because I used a stencil, colorized ribbon and a metal spinner that I have had in my stash for a very long time.  Basically I followed the instructions here on Tim Holtz blog.  did change it up a little since I didn't have any metal gear charms so I stamped and cut out gears but have to say I do like the ribbon bow.  it was fun to create.

entering in following challenges:
1.  Tim Holtz blog - june tag
2.  Crazy 4 Challenges - stencilling
3.  Simon Wednesday Challenge - stencil it
4.  Virginia's View Challenge - tag or scraplings

tag details:
inks - Ranger distress inks and archival black ink
stamps - MFPaHeinrich co. Gears to you, SU butterflies and saying
stencil - Tim Holtz collection Stripes THS004
seam binding ribbon
brads and spinner 

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous background, Sue! You have done a great job following TH's inspirations and design! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous tag. I love the butterflies, your background and all the pretty details.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x