My stamping adventures

Sunday, March 2, 2014

My tag

For the second month I did a tag similar to Tim Holz tag on his blog.  Of course I used stamps I had like the eggs/bird from Invoke Arts, swirl from Memory box, feather is an old PSX and the gothisch alphabet image is another oldie from ASITH.  I did use TH stencil cracked glass...I really like this stencil and the tissue tapes are also from TH collection.  The little metal flower was made with TH tattered flower die.  Can't see it in the photo (click on it to see larger pic) but I sprayed a bubble stencil with PP mist which give it a great shine.
entering this in the following challenge:
1.  Tim Holtz blog - 2014 March tag
1.  Fashionable Stamping challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Nice pair of stamps, lovely stamping. Thanks for joining us at FSZc this fortnight
Love
Amanda

Meme said...

Great job Sue!
Love your take on Tim's tag!
I can't wait to do this tag.
Who knew smudging was not a mistake!

Margik said...

Fantastic tags. Love the technique that you used.

Mrs.B said...

Two fabulous tags, love the combination of images you've used.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril x