My stamping adventures

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine day or the day for love.  Here are a couple of
simple cards that I created......very simple for me but that's o.k.  The purple robot was a fun pop up card I made for my husband.




Now I'm going to change the subject because I can....check out the photos with the car that got stuck in the snow yesterday afternoon on I-95.  In the winter with the trees all bare we can see the thru-way and this is what I saw outside our window.  A man shoveling his car out of the snow when he drove in the snow trying to exit where they didn't plow.  The real scary part for me was when he gunned his car and backed into the lanes of the thru-way!  he was so lucky traffic was light!
With that said Have a Happy Valentine's Day and be safe.

No comments: