My stamping adventures

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

MFPaHC Bow Hunting

 Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps! a Heinrich Co. is doing things a bit different starting with the December release.  The release will be spread over two weeks with fewer blogs to comment on and longer time to comment.  You won't miss any of the great creations because the half of designers that are not included in the  hop will be featured on Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. blog.  
Here are my explosion cards for the stamp set Bow Hunting.  Believe it or not I did bow and arrow shooting with my dad when I was a wee little kid.  All I remember is going to some woods where there were other people and targets.  It was fun to shoot arrows at the targets and I did o.k. so these stamps make me remember that memory.  We only shot at targets no animals.  My father was too much of an animal lover but he believed animals were wild and belonged outside even our pet dogs.  

1 comment: