My stamping adventures

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Long Labor Day weekend

What are you going to do for this long weekend?  my husband and I will be hanging out at home, relaxing.  For him that means reading....for me stamping!  Check out this card....looks relaxing to me...it be nice to take a drive out in the country.  The main image on this card is stamped and colored with my favorite medium.....Primsa color pencils.  Layered onto a piece of plastic packaging that was colored with alcohol inks then ran through Big Kick and woodgrain embossing folder.  Instead of gluing onto the card I used some fun brads then layered onto a green note card.
card details:
stamps - Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps! a Heinrich Co. A Trip to Lancaster stamp set
brads
plastic packaging
Ranger alcohol inks and applicator
woodgrain embossing folder
enjoy your weekend!

No comments: