My stamping adventures

Monday, June 17, 2013

Summery day

It is a summery day outside today.....finally!  we have had so much rain lately.  This is an atc I made to bring to convention in Springfield for their atc contest but decided not to.  I did bring another atc I made for the contest but forgot to take a picture of it so can't show you.  For this one showing I stamped and embossed the flower in white on vellum.  Next I colored the back of the vellum with markers, cut it out and taped it to kraft atc with sunflower saying.  Added some flower soft to the center of the vellum flower.
card detail:
stamps - MFPaHc Bring on the Sun stamp set
papers - kraft cardstock, velllum
inks - Colorbox frost white pigment ink, VersaFine onyx
white embossing powder
makers to color the vellum

No comments: