My stamping adventures

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Simple Salutations 43 - 5/1/13

Another week for me hosting at Simple Salutations challenge .  This week our challenge for you is to go Monochromatic. I think this will be a fun challenge to see what color everyone decides to use so pick a color and show us your stamping hues.
Here is definition of MONOCHROMATIC 1: having or consisting of one color or hue
2: consisting of radiation of a single wavelength or of a very small range of wavelengths of color. 
I did a faux swatch card which you can see here and another one here . 
One lucky winner will go home with this stamp set called Brick Wall mini.  ***I made a mistake in stamp set it is not the Brick Wall mini but a beautiful Butterfly***


Hope to see your cards over at Simple Salutations.

No comments: