Triple time stamping technique is one of those cards that look hard to do but in fact isn’t at all. The best thing about this technique is the wow factor.
Mark’s Finest Papers Heinrich collection – Relax a bit & Oh, Beans
Brilliance pigment ink pads
Double stick tape & mounting tape
2 x 3 ¼ – white cardstock
3 x 4 ¼ – white cardstock
4 x 5 ¼ – white cardstock
2 ¼ x 3 ½ - green layer
3 ¼ x 4 ½ - green layer
8 ½ x 5 ½ - base card (before folding)
1. Layer all white pieces with removable tape. Centering each layer on the other so it makes one piece to stamp all images at the same time.
2. Stamp teacup with darkest Brilliance ink making sure you hit all three layers.
3. Stamp teabag with the same color ink as the teacup randomly all over the three layers. Again stamp image so it hits as many of the three layers as it fits.
4. Stamp round image all over the three layers with the lighter color ink.
5. Take stamped layers apart keeping them in same order, trying not to turn them for easier layering.
6. Layer each stamped layer onto green cardstock that is slightly bigger than itself.
7. Tape the finished piece to base card.
8. Stamp saying on a separate piece of white cardstock and cut into a flag shape. Mount it on card with mounting tape.
Here’s another sample