My stamping adventures

Monday, May 14, 2012

Train of thought......

I'm still on the old kick of soot stamping and I really like the way this card came out.  Did the basic soot stamping but with a twist ..... the twist is adding color around the edge on top of the soot.  See complete instructions here
All stamps and supplies for this card are from Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps! a Heinrich Company except the punch used to layer the saying that is from EK Success.

Entering this card in the following challenges:
1.  That Craft Place Challenge Blog - monochromatic
2.  One Stop Craft Challenge - monochromatic
3.  Simon Says Stamp and Show - anything goes

5 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Love your soot stamping, it's been a while since I've used this technique. It's always so effective. Love the image you chose too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Pat said...

Great job. Not a technique I do. Set on fire tooooo many card fronts

Pat said...

Love all the panels.

MariLynn said...

Fabulous card. The soot stamping kinda makes it look like a ghost train. My kid played a piece in band called "Ghost Train." Your card made me think of that.

Jo Price said...

Great card and the train looks awesome. Thanks for taking part in this weeks OSCC. Jo xxx