My stamping adventures

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby book to be......

well, this will soon be a book.  I'm making this for a neighbor who had a baby a few months ago.  The funny think about this book to be is the only stamping so far is the welcome baby on the cover here.  Everything else is computer generated or punched!  On the cover here the punched sweet pea (don't remember where I saw it online)  is on a spirelli piece I did a while back so I'm going into my stash of things already made.  See that baby rattle?  I did that with an oval punch and a couple of circle.....so easy and fun.  I will be using bind it all machine to actually create the book. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, there is really some excellent details on here, many of my followers will possibly find this related, will send a backlink, cheers.