My stamping adventures

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12 Days of Tags - day 7

Yes, day 7 already for christmas tags .  This is another good one with lots of techniques!  I know Tim Holtz is doing christmas tags but I don't need anymore and besides mine are going on a book ring for reference only.  Did TH wrinkle free technique but used Ranger Ink Distress Stains instead of the ink pads on the craft sheet then stamped with Stampers Anonymous crackle cube and River City music image.  Check out all the leaves ....... have you guessed what they are?   glassine paper that is colored with Ranger alcohol inks then punched out with two different leaf paper punches.  All the ribbons are from May Arts by now you know I like their ribbons.  Happy Birthday is one of my old stand by stamps from PSX.

No comments: