My stamping adventures

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Still Halloween

 Got a late start on making Halloween cards but I'm going strong switching from honey pop cards here
and here to View Master cards!  haven't made this type of card in years...sometimes it is fun to go back into the past and revisit old techniques.  Remember view master toy when you were a kid (dating myself)....do they still make view masters?  Anyway you turn the wheel to view different images.  These cards use various companies.  If there is one image showing you really need to know just ask me in a comment and I'll get back to you.  Used more of the Memorybox Stamps and Scrapbooking papers for the strips on three of these cards.  On the real orange card I stamped the spider web over and over.  Don't know if you can see in the scans but the ghosts and pumpkins are glittered with Ranger Ink stickle glues and used up more of May Arts black webbing ribbon.  It feels good to start using all the stuff I have accumulated over the years.  Think this will be my new motto......Stamp It!  Use It!  Create It!

No comments: